A great tour into the world of ice and snow. A train will bring us to the mountain village Engelberg. With small cable cars and the famous "Rotair" we'll glide up to 3000m / 10'000ft. In good weather we'll enjoy fantastic views to the Bernese alps and the amazing glacier world. We'll walk through the ice cave and over the highest suspension bridge "cliff walk". With the "ice flyer" we hover over the glacier and will be able to stare into some crevasses.
Back in Engelberg we'll visit the village and the show dairy, where we can try some of their cheese.
A combination with the famous 4 lakes hike is possible during summer and skiing in winter.
- 1h train ride to Engelberg
- Cable car and the famous "Rotair" up to Mt. Titlis
- Visit of glacier cave, cliff walk, ice flyer on top of the mountain
- Visit of mountain village Engelberg
- Cheese dairy in Engelberg
- Train ride back to Engelberg
The tour can be combined with different hiking options or skiing in winter.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
- Meeting location: In your hotel in Lucerne
- End location: Railway station Lucerne
- Duration: 8 hours
With train, cable car, chairlift, bus
- Guide service (guiding, information, organisation)
- Guides expenses (transportation and tickets)
- Your own tickets & food
We'll advice for the best available ticket
A Recent Review of this tour
We engaged Nicole B for a private tour of Mt Titlis and we are so glad we did. She provided us with expert knowledge and saved us precious waiting time. We have travelled over 6 weeks and visited many countries through Europe, and we all agree that this was one of the best days of our trip, leaving us with everlasting memories. Thank you Nicole and hopefully we will be back soon.